In 2018, Give the Best Gift of All – Yourself!
Every day there are people who are praying for a miracle – just an everyday miracle – like a hot meal, a prescription filled, a warm bed or a decent pair of shoes. You can help.
- Dining Room Volunteers – Help with our bags of hope program and meal service at the St. Vincent de Paul Dining Room.
- Pharmacy Volunteers – We have a volunteer job for you helping us with our Fill A Prescription for the Needy effort.
- Manna Givers - We need individuals or groups who can bring in a purchased or prepared supper once a month for our homeless guests.
- Book and Collectible Volunteers – Help us sort and organize donated books and antiques. In addition, we need help organizing clothing/shoe donations for needy families at St. Vincent de Paul Stores throughout our community!
- Many Other Volunteer Opportunities – Waiting Just for YOU - Visit us at svdpbr.org or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us today at (225) 383-7837, ext. 207.
Visit us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook @svdpbatonrouge !
Make a great New Year's Resolution and get involved with St. Vincent de Paul!